Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SLEEP.............is definitely a thing of the past :)

I tell myself everyday, " Heather, you are going to sleep when they sleep today" however for some reason when I get up I find myself picking up the house and doing laundry instead of laying down. I feel like I should be doing something since I am home. Justin says you need to sleep who cares about the house, for the next month we are in survival mode..hahaha I love him. I am really going to start taking naps though because i find myself so tired in the middle of the night and early morning that I am trying to push their feedings as long as we can and then by the time I finally get up and get it ready they fall back to sleep  and dont eat very much.
FInally got a good one of Chace doing tummy time

Add caption

Jaxon

Chace




I think Murphy has finally accepted his new brothers :)
:(  This morning the greatest father in law in the world brought me any iced capp...mmm just what I needed to start my day. Its the little things like hopping in the car and going to get an iced capp I miss. Once Chace comes off his oxygen Ill be able to do a little more at least, surely wont just be hoppping in the car since it is such a process going anywhere. But again I love it and wouldnt change it for anything. Just cant wait to get some sort of routine down for everything. We are still trying to get the eating down pat, but what works seems to change by the day. The boys had their eye dr appt yesterday and doctor said all looks good. woo hoo. Sometimes in premature babies they can develop retinopathy of prematurity and can end up blind. Although if my children end up with our eyesight they will be blind anyway ...lol poor kids :) Their next dr appt is next wed and Chace oxygen test is Tuesday so next week will be a big week. Just hope its all good news and we can lose the oxygen!!! The boys are getting so big, they both look like normal newborns now instead of preemies. They both have chunky faces and are getting double chins...hahaha The last time I weighed them with their bath was Saturday or Sunday ( cant remember) but Chace weighed 6lbs 1oz and Jaxon weighed 6lbs 15oz. So they are still about a poumd different which has been consistent and they are still growing like crazy. Okay well I have some updated pictures and will post again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment