Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Growing like weeds!!!

Jaxon..loves to eat cant ya tell :)

Chace also likes to eat, cannot believe how much he has filled in!!!

Finally able to use our bouncers :)

Brother bonding...really they were just trying to eat eachother they were so hungry..Its true I have video
So the boys are growing so much i cant even believe it. I swear just in the last few days Chace has really gotten bigger and is now catching up with his brother. Im willing to bet he does not need this oxygen anymore either, its like he just matured all of a sudden. If I only had a pulse ox machine I would check him myself instead of waiting until July 26th :) Anyway. they are starting to be more like newborns rather than preemies now, and I think they have found their lungs too because they are not afraid to show me what they can do...LOL As of our last dr appt which was wednesday the 7th Jaxon was 5lbs 13oz and Chace was 5lbs, so both of them gained about 10oz in the last week. Dr says they look great and it is amazing how well theyare doing and gaining weight, he said to keep doing whatever we are doing :) Aside from feeding, feeding, feeding we have been doing alot of praying! We are usually up every 3hours to eat however in the last day one of them decides they are hungry in between feeds and it screws my schedule all up I think they are going through another growth spurt. Trying to figure out the easiest way to feed 2 children along with burping them and pumping all at the same time. We almost have it down!! Aside from lack of sleep, and smelling like breastmilk and vomit all the time I am doing great. Just trying to learn what all the sounds and cries mean, is it diaper, hunger, gas, or just wanting to be held? Here are a few updated pictures. I havent been posting alot because since they still dont do too much they would all look the same as before them laying down swaddled and sleeping hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment