Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

9 weeks 2 days old..... First photo shoot today

Hello all.... Its been  a busy couple weeks but I am finally getting an update here. The boys are doing amazing. Chace finally got his oxygen off and now we just have the monitor for 2 more weeks. he is doing great. Last doctor appt which was 1 week ago Jaxon was 9lb 8oz and Chace was 8lbs 1oz kso they have tripled their weights since birth :) They are starting to be more awake for longer periods now, even though Jaxon still sleeps most of the time and he is already eating 5-6 oz every 3-4 hours! Chace is at about 4 oz every 3 hours. They are stretching their nighttime feedings out just a bit so I am hoping they continue that !!!
They are starting to really focus on us now and even starting to smile appropriately, they are learning quickly how to get mom and dads attention. If I pick up one boy because he is fussing then the other one all of a sudden will start crying to be picked up... They are learning that stuff way too early :) But I love them so much and if I just had 2 more arms i would hold them both all day long.. We are starting to get somewhat of a routine down although I still feel like I get nothing accomplished at home. My cousins bought us a double jogging stroller which is amazing and cannot wait to get out and start using it now that I have more energy during the day. They are due for their first shots next week :( they are getting 3 at once so Im sure they wont be feeling too good next week. Pretty soon I can start taking them out and about like normal which I cannot wait for. They really are the best babies they really only cry when they are hungry or want to be snuggled. Chace also will not have anything to do with a dirty diaper. If he has a poopy diaper while he is eating he will literally shut down and will not eat until his diaper is changed...lol... They are getting their first professional pictures done today, finally our first REAL family pictures. Well thats about it for now. I promise to start updating more frequently :)


No comments:

Post a Comment